Reporting copyright infringements
Agent for notification
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), Pub. L. 105-304, Cal Poly Pomona has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring in the csupomona.edu domain. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, notify our designated agent specified below.
Please note, this agent is for reporting of copyright infringement and is not the correct person to answer requests for copyright permission.
To the following.
Information Security Officer
Cal Poly Pomona
3801 W. Temple Ave.
Pomona CA 91768
+1 909 869 7659
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act requires that all infringement claims must be in writing (either paper mail or electronic mail) and must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Cal Poly Pomona to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.