Dr. Jiangning Che is an Assistant Professor in Apparel Merchandising and Management Department at Cal Poly Pomona. He teaches Textile Science, Textile Quality Assurance, Textile Coloration, and Research Courses. With more than 10 years’ industry working experience, Dr. Che has expertise in industry color application with textile, apparel, and other related principles. Dr. Che’s research interests are color science and application, as well as textile testing. He serves as a voting member for two research committees and one publication committee in leading professional agents - American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists.
1. Che J, Senanayake M. A statistical analysis for correlation approach to compensate the measured CIELAB colorimetric data for temperature alterations. Color Res Appl. 2017;00:1–14. doi: 10.1002/col.22141
2. Jiangning Che, The Dependency of Color Measurements on Surface Temperature of Textile, Ceramic, Plastic, Paint, and Print Materials, AATCC’s 2017 International Conference, Wilmington, North Carolina, USA, March 28-30, 2017. Accepted for Poster Presentation.
3. Che, J., Li, R. and Senanayake, M. (2016), A comparative study of the dependency of colour measurement on surface temperature. Coloration Technol, 132: 144–152. doi: 10.1111/cote.12202
4. Jiangning Che, Yong Zhang, A Comparative Study on Color Fastness Evaluation using Visual, Spectrophotometer, and Imaging System uses Fabrics for Special Police Uniform, Proceedings of International Textiles & Costume Congress (ITCC), Istanbul, Turkey, Nov. 4-6, 2015. Accepted for Oral Presentation
5. Jiangning Che, Muditha Senanayake, Thermochromism Properties of Colored Composite Materials, Proceedings of Inter-Society Color Council (ISCC) International Conference, Indianapolis, IN, USA, Oct. 4-6, 2015, Accepted for Oral Presentation.
6. Esthella Gonzalez, Cynthia L. Regan, Jiangning Che, Comparative Analysis of Mechanical Properties for Pointe Shoe Fabrications, AATCC Journal Of Research, 2015, 2 (6): 7-13, doi: 10.14504/ajr.2.6.2
7. Rong Li, Jiangning Che, Study on ZnO Nanorods and Its UV-blocking Properties on Cotton Fabrics, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 2014, 16(9): 1-12. doi: 0.1007/s11051-014-2581-1
8. Jiangning Che, Wenwen Song, Digital Color Design of ‘Chinese Red’- Methodology and Application, COLOR AND CULTURE, Proceedings of International Colour Association (AIC), Oaxaca, Mexico, Oct. 22-24, 2014. Accepted for Oral Presentation
9. Jiangning Che, Rong Li, Engineered Color with Digital Approach, Proceedings of American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE) - Gulf Southwest Conference, Session: FF4-1, McNeese State University, Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA, March 24-26, 2010.
10. Jiangning, C. and Donghui, C. (2002), A correction algorithm for reflectance measured with optical glass. Coloration Technology, 118: 49–51. doi:10.1111/j.1478-4408.2002.tb00136.x
11. Rong, L., Feng, G., Jiangning, C. and Donghui, C. (2002), Quantum efficiency of fluorescent dyes in cloth. Coloration Technology, 118: 250–255. doi:10.1111/j.1478-4408.2002.tb00108.x