The information contained on this webpage is a guideline for the individual preparing the HR action request to be submitted to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs for approval.
Below is a list of the most common types of recruitments. Click on the links for details of each recruitment and the required documentation.
- New Position (probationary)
- New position (temporary)
- Existing Position/Replacement (probationary)
- Existing Position/Replacement (temporary)
- Temporary Emergency
- MPP Administrators (For Associate Deans only. For Dean and AVP positions, the Provost's office will initiate the recruitment)
- Hiring A Retired Annuitant
Pay Plan Changes
Provost's Office Contact
For questions regarding the completion of documents to be submitted to the Provost's office for approval, please contact, Marissa Martinez at ext. 3933 or email@example.com.
Human Resources Contact
For questions regarding recruitments, reassignments, or pay plan changes, please contact Madiha Choudhury, Employment, Compensation & Classification Analyst, at ext. 4528 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding compensation, such as in-range progressions and stipends, please contact Sandra Bufalini, Manager, Employment & Compensation, at ext. 2927 or email@example.com.