Provost's Award Staff Member of the Year
The Provost's Award Staff Member of the Year is intended to recognize a staff member from the Division of Academic Affairs who distinguishes himself/herself in performance of his/her responsibilities to our faculty, the students, the Division and to the greater University community. The Award acknowledges accomplishments which include those activities that contribute to the mission of Academic Affairs by:
- Providing excellent service to campus constituents.
- Bringing positive change in support of the University’s mission.
- Developing strong, constructive, and productive relationships that enable divisional goals to be met.
- Recognizing campus volunteers that exceed expectations and result in positive outcomes that support the University’s mission.
- Honoring team leaders that utilize effective practices to inspire and lead others to contribute to student and faculty success.
- Identifying improvements to policies, practices, processes and/or programs that result in cost savings or greater efficiencies to the university.
All Staff members (Foundation and State employees) in the Division of Academic Affairs, who are permanent or probationary, full-time or part-time are eligible for consideration. A staff member may be nominated by another person, group, or be self-nominated. However, those staff members designated as MPP are ineligible.
The Provost’s Award Staff Member of the Year is conducted yearly and is overseen by the Division of Academic Affairs with nominations evaluated and the award recipient recommended to the Provost by a committee of volunteer peers. The awardee is recognized at the spring quarter Central Academic Affairs Divisional Meeting.
The deadline for submitting nominations is May 4, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.