Students With Disabilities
Students with disabilities who need accommodations for Early Start must indicate this need when signing up on the Smart Page.
For more information about accommodations at Cal Poly Pomona, contact the Disability Resource Center at (909) 869-3333.
- Summer Housing
- Students attending summer session or Early Start at Cal Poly Pomona may apply for on-campus housing in the suites community. Please be aware that living on campus during the summer is optional.
- All summer residents must purchase a summer meal plan, which includes $350 meal points that may be used at any of the on-campus Foundation dining establishments.
- Interested students must submit the online Housing Application for Summer 2017 through their UHS Student Web Login with their Bronco name and password.
- IMPORTANT: CSU Early Start Fee Waivers ONLY cover the cost of tuition for Early Start courses. The CSU Early Start Fee Waiver does not cover Housing Fees, Books and Parking Decals. To be considered for additional financial aid for Summer 2017, students are encouraged to also complete the 2016-2017 FAFSA.
- 2017-2018 Academic Year Housing
- All first-time freshmen who graduated from a high school outside the local service area are required to complete a housing application.
- Submission of an application does not guanrantee a student a housing assignment. Assignments for housing will be given with priority to those that apply early.
- $450 Housing initial payment is due within 10 days of submitting your application and is fully refundable if cancellation is made prior to the August 6, 2017 deadline.
- Room assignment notices will begin mid-July
- Interested students must submit the online Student Housing License Agreement for Fall 2017 through their UHS Student Web Login with their BroncoName and password
For further information contact: