STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES
Students with disabilities that need accommodations for Early Start must indicate this need when signing up on the Smart Page.
For more information about accommodations at Cal Poly Pomona, contact the Disability Resource Center at +1 (909) 869-3333.
- Students attending either a five or ten week summer session at Cal Poly Pomona may apply for on-campus housing in building 54 Vista De Las Estrellas, based on space availability. Rooms may be either a Suite Single or Suite Double occupancy. Room and fees include meal points that can be used at any on campus Foundation dining establishments.
- Students interested in living on-campus must submit the online Student Housing License Agreement (contract) for Summer 2015.
- Please note the following changes for the 2015-2016 Application Process
- Housing Initial Payment is now $450.00 (due at application time; payment instructions)
- Security deposits are now $150.00 (due after receiving an assignment; payment instructions)
- Room Assignment notices will begin in July 2015
- In order to apply for housing, students will need to log onto their Student Web with their Bronco Name and Password at: https://housing.cpp.edu/Studentweb/Login.asp?TargetPage=Default.asp
- More information on how to submit the contract, housing fees, and meal plans, please visit their website at: www.cpp.edu/~housing/
- If you are interested in Housing for Summer Quarter, and would like more information please contact Housing via phone at (909) 869.3307 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information contact:
University Housing Services
Telephone: (909) 869-3307