CSU Early Start Fee Waivers
- Waivers are available to cover the cost of Early Start approved courses. To be considered for an Early Start waiver you must complete the 2015-2016 FAFSA application or the Dream Act application for AB 540 students. To be eligable for the waiver, the Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) must be 5000 or less. The tuition/fee waiver will be applied to Early Start summer program courses only.
Cal Poly Pomona Summer Grant
- Students who qualify for financial aid but are not eligible for the tuition fee waiver may qualify for the Cal Poly Pomona Summer Grant to pay for fees. To be considered for a Cal Poly Summer Grant, students must submit a 2015-2016 FAFSA application or the Dream Act application for AB 540 students and enroll in at least 4 units of remedial math or English.
- For additional aid (e.g. housing, books) students are encouraged to complete the 2014-2015 FAFSA by May 30, 2015.
IMPORTANT: Fees for the summer quarter are based on the number of units in which you enroll. Summer Early Start fees are discounted from regular quarterly rates, making it very cost effective. Fees are subject to change based on fee increase approval.
List of Early Start Summer 2015 fees
|UNITS||COURSE FEES||SUBTOTAL (UNITS * COURSE FEES)||STUDENT UNION & HEALTH FACILITIES FEE||TOTAL|
Parking Information for Summer 2015
- Valid parking permits must be displayed by all vehicles 7 days a week. Under state law, all parking on campuses us subject to the payment of a fee. Authority for parking enforcement is specified in the California Vehicle Code, section 21113a. All California Vehicle Code sections apply on campus.
For more information regarding Summer Parking Permit rates and purchase a parking permit, please visit: www.cpp.edu/~parking/
(Click & Scroll to view Fee & Financial Aid FAQS)
Fee payment options:
- Credit Card Payments Tuition and fees charged to your American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or VISA account (a 2.75% convenience charge will be assessed for each payment processed via credit card).
- E-Check Electronic Checks Electronic check from your checking or savings account that you submit online to pay tuition and fees (there is no additional fee for paying by e-Check).
- Personal Check or Money Order Payment of tuition and fees may be mailed, dropped in the Payment Drop Box outside Student Accounting & Cashiering Services.
- Payable to: Cal Poly Pomona, and be sure to write your Bronco Number on the check.
- Mail to: California State Polytechnic University, Student Accounting & Cashiering Services, 3801 W. Temple Ave, CLA Building 98-B1-113 Pomona, CA 91768
- Cash Payment of tuition and fees in person at Student Accounting & Cashiering Services.
- Go to http://www.cpp.edu/; click on Bronco Direct; log in using your BroncoName and password; click on “student home page”; click on “make payment” -- this will take you to a CASHnet site (please allow pop-up windows), and follow the instructions.
- You can view your account on BroncoDirect on or after May 11th, 2015. Go to http://www.cpp.edu/; click on BroncoDirect; log in using your BroncoName and password; click on “student home page”; click on “account inquiry”, and your outstanding balance will show under account summary.
- Contact your Early Start Coordinator via email
- Refunds for Early Start classes are only given prior to the start of classes. Due to the short duration of Early Start classes, the classes are not eligible for prorated refunds.
FINANCIAL AID FAQ’s
- Yes, if you qualify.
- You apply for summer aid by submitting your 2014-2015 FAFSA application and 2015-2015 FASFA application or Dream Act application no later than May 30, 2015.
- You will need to enroll in at least 6 units and have filed a FAFSA application for 2014-2015.
- An eligible student may receive Pell Grant with 1 or more units.
- The deadline to submit your 2014-2015 FAFSA application is no later than May 30th, 2015.
- If you submit your 2014-2015 FAFSA after the May 30th , 2015 deadline. We cannot guarantee a summer financial aid award package.
Contact the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships for additional information at
909-869-3700 or visit: www.cpp.edu/~financial-aid/