Four Year Graduation Pledge
Is this Program for Me?
- Committed to graduating in four years? Five years for Architecture majors?
- A first quarter freshman student entering Cal Poly Pomona?
- Entering Cal Poly with a declared major?
- Eligible to enroll in a general education college-level math appropriate to your major based on the Entry-Level Mathematics Exam (ELM) and/or the Mathematics Diagnostic Placement Test (MDPT), or qualified for an exemption?
- Eligible to enroll in English 107, 109 or 110?
To Maintain Program Eligibility
- Pledge students must remain in the same major they selected when they entered the University.
- Pledge students must successfully complete 25% of the required units for their degree per year to ensure meeting the minimum graduation requirements appropriate to the major.
- Pledge students must maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.2.
- Pledge students must earn a "C" or better or CR (credit/no credit classes) in all course work taken.
Our Commitment to You
If required courses or appropriate substitutions are not available during the tenure of your program, you will not be required to pay tuition fees otherwise required to subsequently register and enroll in courses necessary for graduation. This is the sole remedy for any breach by the University of the terms of the Four-Year Graduation Pledge Program.