Two Year Transfers

Who may enroll?

Incoming Fall transfer students entering with a declared major in Engineering, Business, Agriculture, Liberal Studies or Ethnic and Women’s Studies.

How do I know if I'm eligible?

You must be a matriculated transfer student, done with 50% of the units applicable toward your degree and capable of completing your major program in two years.

Why is the program limited to select majors?

This is a pilot program. Based on the results of this pilot, we will explore the possibility of extending the program to other majors.

How can I enroll in the program?

If you meet the eligibility criteria, you may enroll in the program online during the summer orientation program prior to the start of your first quarter.

How do I receive advising once I am accepted into the Two-Year Graduation Pledge Program?

Initially, you will receive advising from your department during the summer orientation program. Subsequently, you will be assigned a permanent pledge advisor to assist you with your course of study.

How many units should I complete and/or register for?

Students must successfully complete 25% of the required units for their degree per year to ensure meeting the minimum graduation requirements appropriate to the major. The required units per year must be completed in Fall, Winter, and Spring. Applicable Advanced Placement and transfer work that applies to the degree requirements may be applied to the total units completed per year. Coursework completed in the Summer will be applied to the next academic year.

Working together


  1. Welcome Letter (PDF)
  2. Transfer Flyer (PDF)

Apply Online: