Photo ID is the physical representation of your role within the campus community. The Bronco Access Card is the official photo identification for all Cal Poly Pomona faculty, staff, students and affiliates, and must be carried at all times while on campus. This card is more than just the official identification card. It also offers the safety and convenience of not having to carry cash on campus, and allows access to campus services, buildings, and laboratories.
Why Should You Get a Bronco Access Card? It is essential that you obtain a Bronco Access Card because it identifies you as a currently enrolled student. This entitles you to the following privileges:
- Use of computing resources
- Use of the University Library
- Use of Health Services
- Access to Recreational and Fitness facilities on campus
- Use as a debit card for on-campus purchases
- Go to the Cashier’s Office, CLA Building 1st Floor, and pay $5.00 for your initial Bronco Access Card.
- Go to the Photo ID Unit, CLA Building 2nd Floor, Tower side. Bring the receipt and one of the following government issued photo identification:
- Driver’s license; or
- State/country identification card; or
- Military ID; or passport; etc.