Applying as a Credential Student
You are considered a credential applicant if you have or are completing a baccalaureate degree, and you are seeking a teaching or administrative credential. Admission is open to credential applicants for the fall, winter and spring quarters.
For more information about the application dates, available programs and the application, go to the CSUMentor website.
Apply on-line by the deadline
To apply, complete the online graduate/post baccalaureate application during the initial Application Filing Period and no later than the application deadline. Information is available at the Initial Application Periods website.
Current or Prior Cal Poly Pomona Students
- If you are completing your undergraduate degree program before the quarter you plan to begin your credential program, you are required to complete and submit an application and a non-refundable application fee.
- If you are returning to Cal Poly Pomona after an absence of more than two consecutive quarters in a calendar year, you must file a complete application for admission and pay the application fee.
- Former students absent for five or more years should request official transcripts from all institutions to be sent to the Office of Admissions.
Submitting Transcripts and other Required Documents
- Official transcripts must be sent directly to the Office of Admissions by the document deadlines which are available at the document deadline website.
- Applicants must also submit an admission packet for the credential program they are applying to.