After You Apply
Next Steps for International Freshmen Admission & Enrollment Process
- Send your official ACT/SAT test scores, if requested, to the Office of Admission & Enrollment by January 31.
- Collect required I-20 documents.
- Apply for priority consideration for housing by April 15.
- Submit your $150 non-refundable Enrollment Confirmation Deposit (ECD) on your BroncoDirect by May 1.
- Register for Mandatory University Orientation and Success 101 by June 1.
- Submit official AP scores by July 15.
- Submit your TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable, by July 15.
- Submit your final official transcripts or marksheets by July 15.
- Submit proof of measles and rubella immunizations to Student Health Services by July 15.
- Submit required I-20 documents by July 15.