After You Apply
- Complete and submit the I-20 request form (PDF) along with the bank statement, letter or financial guarentee.
- Mandatory International Student Orientation (Success 101)
- Success 101 will address important regulations for maintaining your visa status, university policies relating to graduation and mandatory health insurance coverage. The International Center will notify you as to the exact date and time of your specific International Orientation date.
- Submit your TOEFL or IELTS scores by July 15 (if requested).
- Submit Proof of Measles and Rubella immunizations to Student Health Services no later than July 15.