Skip To Main Content

Checking Your Admission Status

Admissions Notifications

Cal Poly Pomona uses email as the official means of communication. You are required to maintain a current email address on file with the university and to check your email regularly.

Offers of admission are normally made beginning in February for fall admission.  All offers of admission are provisional and subject to verification based on a review of your final official transcripts. Admission offers may be withdrawn if your GPA,number of completed courses, or course grades are lower than what is reported on your application or if you miss any required admission deadlines. Please make sure to report accurate information on your application!

Viewing Your Status Online

MyCPP is the front door to your student portal that allows you to access your records and do business with the university.  Through MyCPP, you can view your admission status and your "To Do List" which informs you of required documents and deadlines.  Your application status and information regarding documents you have submitted are available about two weeks after receipt by the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning.

To access this information, go to MyCPP and enter your BroncoName and Bronco Password.  If you have difficulty accessing BroncoDirect, go to the BroncoDirect eHelp page on the Cal Poly Pomona website or contact the university HelpDesk at (909) 869-6776 or

For instructions on how to view your application status online, please visit our Check Your Application Status tutorial.  You may also contact the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning at (909) 869-5299 if you need additional information.

Accepting Your Admission Offer

In addition to submitting documents to verify the admission decision, newly admitted freshmen and undergraduate transfers are required to accept their admission offer and pay a non-refundable $150 Enrollment Confirmation Deposit (ECD) by May 1 to reserve a spot in the class. The ECD may be waived for students receiving state or federal need-based grants or full financial assistance.  The Enrollment Confirmation Deposit is not required for credential or graduate applicants.