Process and Deadlines
Next steps for the Freshmen Admissions Process
Send your official ACT/SAT test scores by January 31.
Complete all applicable admission requirements by the end of your senior year. These requirements may not be completed during the summer term immediately preceding fall enrollment.
Next Steps in the Enrollment Process
- Submit initial transcripts (only if requested) by the due date indicated on your BroncoDirect To-Do list.
- Apply for financial aid using the FAFSA by March 2.
- Apply for Cal Poly Pomona scholarships by March 2.
- If required, register for the Summer Early Start Program for preparatory Math and/or English courses.
- If required, sign up on the Early Start Smart Page for the Summer Early Start Program at either Cal Poly Pomona or another CSU campus by April 19.
- Submit official AP scores by April 1.
- Submit your non-refundable $150 Enrollment Confirmation Deposit (ECD) online through BroncoDirect by May 1.
- Register for the mandatory Orientation program by June 1.
- Apply for housing and submit housing deposit, if required, by May 1.
- Submit your final official high school transcripts by July 15.