Skip To Main Content

Out of State Transfer Admissions

Students who are pursuing an undergraduate degree and have completed a minimum of 60 semester/90 quarter units (upper division transfer) at a community college or 4 year institution.

application icon

Applying to CPP

Get information on applying to Cal Poly Pomona! Find out about our admissions requirements, deadlines, and the application process.