Requirements and ECD
Requirements & Eligibility Index
To learn more about freshmen admission requirements, click here.
Enrollment Confirmation Deposit (ECD)
Freshman and transfer students are required to pay a non-refundable Enrollment Confirmation Deposit (ECD) of $150 in order to accept their offer of admission. The admission acceptance and deposit must be received by the appropriate deadline, as outlined below. The deposit will offset a portion of your Tuition Fee for the first quarter. The Enrollment Confirmation Deposit (ECD) is the equivalent to the SIR (Statement of Intent to Register) at other institutions.
Admitted students must submit their ECD by May 1. The ECD cannot be transferred from one campus to another or from one student to another student and is non-refundable.
Eligible Enrollment Confirmation Deposit Waivers
The enrollment deposit will be waived for students receiving state or federal need-based grants or full financial assistance. If you qualify for the waiver, you must still submit the Admitted Student Reply by the deadline. You know you qualify for the waiver if:
- You have received a financial aid notification with a Pell Grant and/or a State University grant and/or a Cal Grant award.
- You have received a Federal Student Aid Report with an Expected Family Contribution of $0 listed.
- You are a candidate for an Athletic Scholarship.
If you qualify for one of the above exceptions, please make sure you have submitted your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) with the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships. Once your information has been updated, and no additional documents are needed for verification by the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships, your waiver will be processed when you accept your offer of admission.
Methods of Payment
- E-Check (Electronic Check): Electronic checks from your checking or savings account are accepted online.
- Credit Card Payments: The following credit cards are accept online and in-person: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or VISA account (2.75% convenience fee).
- Cash: Cash payments must be paid in person at Student Accounting & Cashiering Services.
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
Student Accounting & Cashiering Services
3801 West Temple Avenue
Pomona, California 91768
Follow these steps:
Main Menu> Bronco Direct> Applicant Self Service> Admissions> View My Application Status
ACCEPT/DECLINE YOUR ADMISSION OFFER