After You've Applied
Next Steps for the Admissions Process
- Send your initial official transcripts and/or supporting documents as soon as this information is requested on your To Do List on BroncoDirect.
- Successfully complete all applicable admission requirements for your major. Make sure you will have completed the required 60 semester transferable units with a GPA of 2.0 or higher by the end of the Spring term. This includes successful completion (C grade or better) of English Composition, Oral Communication, Critical Thinking and Quantitative Reasoning (Math) courses. If you have applied to an impacted program/major, the term you must complete the requirements may be earlier. Please check the Impacted Majors website.
- Do not send information unless it is requested on your To Do List on BroncoDirect.
- If you do not wish to continue the admissions process and would like to withdraw your application.
Next Steps for the Enrollment Process
- Submit initial transcripts (if requested) of all coursework taken to date by the due date indicated on your BroncoDirect To Do list.
- Apply for Financial Aid using the FAFSA by the March 2 priority deadline.
- Apply for Cal Poly Pomona Scholarships by the March 2 priority deadline.
- Submit your AP/IB scores by April 1. Early receipt of your final transcript and AP scores will facilitate your enrollment in classes during Orientation.
- Submit your non-refundable Enrollment Confirmation Deposit (ECD) online through BroncoDirect as early as possible, but no later than May 1.
- Register for the Mandatory Orientation Program after paying your ECD.
- Early orientation registration will offer you the best selection of orientation dates to meet your personal schedule.
- The last day to register or pay for orientation is June 1.
- Submit your final official transcripts no later than June 30.
Cal Poly Pomona accepts Electronic Transcripts through eTranscript California, SPEEDE, & Parchment
- Request your community college to send your final transcript at the conclusion of your Spring term (including your Spring grades). Your transcript must be received by the June 30 deadline.
All fees may be paid online through BroncoDirect. If you cannot pay the required fees online, you may mail a check or money order payable to Cal Poly Pomona. Include your Bronco ID number on your check or money order. Mail to: CPP Cashiers Office, Cal Poly Pomona, 3801 West Temple Ave, Pomona, CA 91768.
All phone numbers are in the area code (909)
|Admissions & Outreach||869-5299||Orientation Services||869-3604|
|Campus Tours||869-3529||University Housing||869-3307|
|Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)||869-3362||Veterans Resource Center||869-2782|
|Financial Aid & Scholarships||869-3700||Cal Poly Pomona Departments||869-POLY (7659)|