Skip To Content

Transfer Admissions

Students who have completed 60 semester or 90 quarter units with grades of C or better at a community college or other university and seek to obtain an undergraduate degree. 

check mark icon

After You've Applied

Important dates and information to keep in mind after you’ve applied.