After You're Admitted
Next Steps for the Admissions Process
- Send your initial official transcripts and/or supporting documents as soon as this information is requested on your To Do List on BroncoDirect.
- Successfully complete all applicable admission requirements for your major. Make sure you will have completed the required 60 semester transferable units with a GPA of 2.0 or higher by the end of the Spring term. This includes successful completion (C grade or better) of English Composition, Oral Communication, Critical Thinking and Quantitative Reasoning (Math) courses. If you have applied to an impacted program/major, the term you must complete the requirements may be earlier. Please check the Impacted Majors website.
- Do not send information unless it is requested on your To Do List on BroncoDirect.
Next Steps for the Enrollment Process
- Submit initial transcripts (if requested) of all coursework taken to date by the due date indicated on your BroncoDirect To Do list.
- Apply for Financial Aid using the FAFSA by the March 2 priority deadline.
- Apply for Cal Poly Pomona Scholarships by the March 2 priority deadline.
- Submit your non-refundable Enrollment Confirmation Deposit (ECD) online through BroncoDirect as early as possible, but no later than May 1.
- Register for the Mandatory Orientation Program after paying your ECD.
- Early orientation registration will offer you the best selection of orientation dates to meet your personal schedule.
- The last day to register or pay for orientation is June 1.
- Submit your final official transcripts no later than July 15.
- Request your community college to send your final transcript at the conclusion of your Spring term (including your Spring grades). Your transcript must be received by the July 15 deadline.
- Send your AP/IB scores to the Office of Admissions and Outreach by the July 15th deadline. Early receipt of your final transcript and AP scores will facilitate your enrollment in classes during Orientation.
All fees may be paid online through BroncoDirect. If you cannot pay the required fees online, you may mail a check or money order payable to Cal Poly Pomona. Include your Bronco ID number on your check or money order. Mail to: CPP Cashiers Office, Cal Poly Pomona, 3801 West Temple Ave, Pomona, CA 91768.
We are looking forward to you joining the BRONCO FAMILY!!
Fall quarter classes begin on September 24, 2015
We strongly recommend that you complete all these requirements as early as possible but no later than the following deadlines.
Quick View of Important Deadlines
NOW – Send your initial transcripts (only if requested) of all courses completed to date, from all institutions attended as early as possible but no later than the deadline posted on your To Do List on BroncoDirect.
May 1 – Deadline to submit your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit (ECD) as well as for applying for housing and pay the initial housing payment, if you plan to live on campus.
July 15 – Deadline to submit your final official transcripts to the Office of Admissions and Outreach.
All phone numbers are in the area code (909)
|Admissions & Outreach||869-5299||Orientation Services||869-3064|
|Campus Tours||869-3529||University Housing||869-3307|
|Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)||869-3362||Veterans Resource Center||869-2782|
|Financial Aid & Scholarships||869-3700||Cal Poly Pomona Departments||869-POLY (7659)|