GradesFirst Access for Faculty and Staff:
- To practice and explore: Log in to GradesFirst Training Environment
- To access the live site: Log in to the Live GradesFirst site
- Please contact Erin DeRosa at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in receiving access, but you do not currently have it.
GradesFirst Updates (12.8.17):
Please be aware of the following GradesFirst updates:
New Appointment Center view
- The New Appointment Center view and functionality became available in the live site starting Monday, November 7. If you would like instructions or an overview of the new features, please contact Erin DeRosa at email@example.com.
- NOTE: you can continue to use the old Appointment Center view for now if you would like, but please know that it will be phased out over time. Tutor Center will be removed first.
Additional Functional Improvement Rollout
- Several new features were turned on in the TRAINING environment on Monday, November 7. Faculty and staff users are encouraged to test this new functionality in GradesFirst in anticipation of the additional functionality will be rolled out in the coming month(s).
The following updates will be made to Advising Student Services by February:
- “Individual Academic Plan (IAP)” will change to “IAP/MyPlanner”
- “Below 2.2 Advising” will change to “At-risk Advising”
- “2 and 4 year pledge” will change to “CA Promise/CPP Pledge”
- We will add: “Semester Conversion” and “Transcript/DPR Adjustments”
GradesFirst has multiple capabilities including:
Note storage that can be shared with other advisors or the student only
Online Appointment scheduling
A communication archive between student and advisor
Ability to issue early alerts
Creating reports of students based on certain criteria
Notifications to advisors when a student checks in for an appnt (for Advising Centers)