- The program will
- Prepare students for professional careers in the agribusiness industry involving leadership, effective communication, and sales strategies.
- Give students the skill set to manage and lead an agribusiness enterprise.
- Prepare students to engage in a global economy as representatives of American and California agriculture.
- Graduates will
- Be able to write and design an agribusiness marketing plan, advertising campaign, feasibility study, policy book, and business plan.
- Have the ability to obtain facts and qualitative information related to food marketing and agribusiness management and to present this information in written format.
- Have proficiency with the concepts and terminology of accounting, and be able to solve applicable finance problems.
- Have knowledge of relevant agriculture policies, laws, and regulations necessary for compliance.