The College of Agriculture is committed to providing information and services to prospective students interested in an agriculture degree. Through its Recruitment and Retention Office, the College offers tours, advising, school visits, and special events.
The Recruitment & Retention Office is located in Building 2, Room 114. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., year-round (except holidays). The office is closed for lunch 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Staff can be reached at (909) 869-2869 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The College of Agriculture offers personalized tours for prospective students and their families.
- To schedule a college tour, call (909) 869-2869.
- The University also offers general campus tours. To schedule a general campus tour, visit https://www.cpp.edu/~admissions/campus-tour/index.shtml.
- Need accommodations? Kellogg West Conference Center & Hotel is located right on campus. For reservations, call (909) 869-2222, or go to their web site.
- Campus map
Prospective students can schedule an individual, one-on-one advising appointment. Bring your questions on academic programs, admissions, financial aid, housing, and student life.
- To schedule an appointment, call (909) 869-2869.
The College of Agriculture offers college tours to high school and community college student groups. Tour the farm store, livestock units, classrooms, and laboratories.
- To schedule a group tour, call (909) 869-3718.
Ag Ambassadors are available to visit southern California high schools and community colleges. Ag Ambassadors conduct classroom presentations and participate in college fairs.
- To schedule an Ag Ambassador to visit your school or college, call (909) 869-3718.
Meet Our Staff
Rhonda Ostrowski, Recruitment & Retention Coordinator
(909) 869-3718 email@example.com 2-114
(909) 869-3718 firstname.lastname@example.org 2-114
AGREES Peer Advisors