This slideshow contains 7 slides that will change every 8 seconds. The first button is to play and pause the slideshow, followed by buttons to go to the previous slide, next slide, or choose individual slides.
Don B. Huntley College of Agriculture
Commencement 2017 – University Quad
Friday, June 9, 2017 at 4 p.m. (promptly)
All participants should arrive no later than 3 p.m. in order to be properly assembled by the beginning of the ceremony. Students and faculty will line up on:
Mansion Lane – (Line-Up)
Corner of University Drive and Mansion Lane (Check-In)
- Line-up will begin at 3 p.m. sharp. Please line up by department according to your major department (banners will designate your department).
- Before joining the processional, students are requested to check in at the tent to receive their pre-printed reader card. Students will only need to complete e-mail address (does not have to be CPP) and the phonetic spelling of their name. This card will assist the people who are announcing the names and be used to send proofs of photos. Carry the card with you at all times. It will be collected as you approach the stage to receive your certificate.
- At the time of the procession graduates will proceed to the seating area, following behind their department faculty.
- When it is time to walk to the stage, ushers will assist you. While your name is being read you will cross the stage and be handed a certificate. Place the certificate in your left hand and shake hands with President Coley, Dean Holz-Clause and your department chair. Graduate students will be hooded on stage prior to receiving their certificates. You will exit the front of the stage and return to your seat.
Caps & Gowns
Caps and Gowns are available for pre-purchase at the Bronco Bookstore website: http://www.broncobookstore.com/grad-packs.asp.
Gold honor cords will be available from the Registrar’s Office in the CLA Bldg. (98) beginning May 16. Green honor cords for Gamma Sigma Delta will be available for pick up in Penne’s Office (Bldg 2, Room 220) beginning June 1. There is no charge for honor cords.
Parking permits are not required. Please check this map for parking. Disabled and elderly guest parking is available in Parking Structure 2. Shuttles will be provided to the commencement area for all in the party that are traveling with a disabled and/or elderly guest.
Limousine parking must be arranged in advance. A parking officer will provide parking instructions. Please notify email@example.com by June 1, 2017, to request limousine parking.
There will be no reserved seating; however, ample seating will be available. There will be a designated area for handicapped seating. Disabled/elderly’s seating is limited to the disabled and elderly and one additional guest only. Deaf or Hard of Hearing guests please contact Gina Dravis of the Disability Resource Center at (909) 869-5359 or firstname.lastname@example.org for directions to the link that will provide services via your phone.
- More information is available at the University’s Commencement webpage at http://www.cpp.edu/~commencement/
- The commencement ceremonies will be video streamed live and can be accessed at http://video.cpp.edu/streaming/commencement/comm_index.html
- Please contact Disabled Student Services for special handicap needs at (909) 869-3333.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE GRADUATES OF THE DON B. HUNTLEY COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE