Don B. Huntley College of Agriculture
Commencement 2016 – University Quad
Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 8 p.m. (promptly)
All participants should arrive no later than 7 p.m. in order to be properly assembled by the beginning of the ceremony. Students and faculty will line up on:
Mansion Lane – (Line-Up)
Corner of University Drive and Mansion Lane (Check-In)
- Line-up will begin at 7 p.m. sharp. Please line up by department according to your major department (banners will designate your department).
- Before joining the processional, students are requested to check in at the tent to receive their pre-printed reader card. Students will only need to complete e-mail address (does not have to be CPP) and the phonetic spelling of their name. This card will assist the people who are announcing the names and be used send proofs of photos. Carry the card with you at all times. It will be collected as you approach the stage to receive your certificate.
- At the time of the procession graduates will proceed to the seating area, following behind their department faculty.
- When it is time to walk to the stage, ushers will assist you. While your name is being read you will cross the stage and be handed a certificate. Place the certificate in your left hand and shake hands with President Coley, Dean Holz-Clause and your department chair. Graduate students will be hooded on stage prior to receiving their certificates. You will exit the front of the stage and return to your seat.
Caps & Gowns
Caps and Gowns are available for pre-purchase at the Bronco Bookstore website: http://www.broncobookstore.com/grad-packs.asp. There is a 20 percent discount for Grad Pack orders from now until the Grad Fair. Grad Fair ’16 will be April 19-20 in the atrium at the Bronco Bookstore entrance. Don’t wait too long, college’s throughout are also ordering regalia for their graduates.
Gold honor cords will be available from the Registrar’s Office in the CLA Bldg. (98) beginning May 16. Green honor cords for Gamma Sigma Delta will be available for pick up in Penne’s Office (Bldg 2, Room 220) beginning June 1. There is no charge for honor cords.
Parking is available for graduates and their families in Lot M, with Lot C for disabled and elderly. Campus maps available online at www.cpp.edu/visitors.php.
Parking permits will be required for every vehicle prior to entering any parking lot.
- Pre-purchase permits for $7 beginning April 19 through June 9 at the Bronco Bookstore or Cashier’s Office.
- Permits are $10 each (cash only) when purchasing the day of the ceremony (June 10–12).
Valid Parking permits honored:
- Student Spring Quarter 2016, Student Annual 2015/2016
- Faculty/Staff Spring Quarter 2016, Faculty/Staff Annual 2015/2016.
- Other valid 2016 Cal State University Quarterly/Semester permit.
There will be no reserved seating; however, ample seating will be available. There will be a designated area for handicapped seating. Disabled/elderly’s seating is limited to the disabled and elderly and one additional guest only. Deaf or Hard of Hearing guests requesting interpreting services must contact Gina Dravis of the Disability Resource Center at (909) 869-5359 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More information is available at the University’s Commencement webpage at http://www.cpp.edu/~commencement/
- The commencement ceremonies will be video streamed live and can be accessed at http://video.cpp.edu/streaming/commencement/comm_index.html
- Please contact Disabled Student Services for special handicap needs at (909) 869-3333.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE GRADUATES OF THE DON B. HUNTLEY COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE