Name: Ahmad Sohrabian
Office location: 164-2069
Phone number: (909) 869-3795
- Ph.D. Economics: UC Santa Barbara
- M.A. Economics: UC Santa Barbara
Undergraduate and graduate courses in International Finance, Corporate Finance, Derivatives and Econometrics.
Most recent publications:
- “Noise Traders and the Rational Investors: a Comparison of the 1990s and the 2000s,” Journal of Economic Studies, accepted in November 2013, forthcoming, co-authored with Shady Kholdy.
- “Do MNCs spur financial markets in corrupt host countries?” Journal of Economics and Finance, 2013, co-authored with M. Bahmani-Oskooee, S. Kholdy.
- “Capital Gain Expectations and Efficiency in the Real Estate Markets,” Journal of Business and Economics Research, April 2008, co-authored with S. Kholdy.
- “Foreign Direct Investment, Financial Markets, and Political Corruption,” Journal of Economic Studies, Vol. 35, Issue 6, 2008, co-authored with S. Kholdy.
- “Internal Finance and Corporate Investment,” Financial Review, May 2001, co-authored with S. Kholdy.
- “International Transmission of Stock Market Movements: Evidence from the Asian Financial Crisis,” International Review of Economics and Business, December 2000, co-authored with S. Kholdy, Ahmad Sohrabian.