Name: Ekaterina Chernobai
Office location: 164-2051
Phone number: (909) 869-2394
• Ph.D. Economics: UC Santa Barbara
• B.A. Economics: Sophia University, Tokyo (1995-99)
Undergraduate and graduate courses in Financial Management, Corporate Finance, Fundamentals of Real Estate and Real Estate Market Analysis.
Most recent publications:
- “Is Selection Bias Inherent in Housing Transactions? An Equilibrium Approach,” Real Estate Economics, accepted in 2012, forthcoming, co-authored with Anna Chernobai.
- “House Search Duration in Hot and Cold Residential Markets,” Real Estate Economics, 2012, Vol. 40, Issue 4, pp. 809-841, co-authored with Tarique Hossain (IBM Dept.).
- “Nonlinear Spatial and Temporal Effects of Highway Construction on House Prices,” Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2011, Vol. 42, Issue 3, pp. 348-370, co-authored with Michael Reibel, Michael Carney.