Name: Libo “Alice” Sun
Office location: 164-2057
Phone number: (909) 869-4525
- Ph.D. Finance, Minors: Real Estate: University of Texas at Austin
- M.S. Economics: Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- B.S. Economics, B.S. Computer Science: Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Financial Management, Corporate Finance and Financial Modeling.
Most recent publications:
- “Industry herding and momentum,” with Zhipeng Yan and Yan Zhao, Journal of Investing, V21 (1), 89-96, 2012.
- “The Role of Home Equity Lending in the Recent Mortgage Crisis,” with Michael LaCour-Litte and Wei Yu, Real Estate Economics, V41 (3), 2013.
- “Institutional Investors as Monitors of Corporate Diversification Decisions: Evidence from Real Estate Investment Trusts,” with Jay Hartzell and Sheridan Titman, forthcoming in Journal of Corporate Finance.
- “REIT and Commercial Real Estate Returns: A Post Mortem of the Financial Crisis,” with Sheridan Titman and Garry Twite, forthcoming in Real Estate Economics.