Name: Paul Sarmas
Office location: 164-2053
Phone number: (909) 869-2405
Ph.D. Business Administration/Finance: Claremont Graduate University, Claremont, Calif.
M.B.A. Finance, Investment and Banking: Hofstra University, Hempstead, N.Y.
B.S. Insurance and Economics: RCD International College of Insurance, Tehran
Undergraduate and graduate courses in Managerial Finance, Corporate Finance, Multinational Financial Management and Evaluation of Financial Policy.
Most recent publications:
- “Effects of the Federal Reserve’s Foreign Exchange Operations,” Midwestern Business and Economic Review, 2007, No. 39, pp. 9-20.
- “The Effect of the Federal Reserve Interest Rates Policies on the Returns of Commercial Banks Stocks,” Journal of Financial Services Marketing, 2007, Vol. 11, No. 4, p. 349.
- “Elements of Corporate Hedging Policy,” Southwest Business and Economics Journal, 2005, Vol. 13, p. 19.
- “Correlation among Stock Markets under Different Exchange Rate Systems,” Research in Finance, 2005, Vol. 21, p. 155.
- “Application of Quantitative Software in Economics and Decision Science,” International Conference on Electronic Business, Conference Proceedings, January 2001.