F. "Phillip" Ghazanfari
Name: F. “Phillip” Ghazanfari
Office location: 164-2055
Phone number: (909) 869-4436
- D.B.A. Finance, Minors: Economics and Sociology: Mississippi State University
- M.B.A. Finance: Western Illinois University
- Undergraduate and graduate courses in Managerial Finance, Investment Analysis, Evaluation of Financial Policy, Commercial Banking and Corporate Finance Theory.
Most recent publications:
- “The Effect of Federal Reserve Interest Rate Policies on the Returns of Commercial Banks Stocks,” Journal of Financial Services Marketing, May 2007, pp. 349-359.
- “Effect of the Federal Reserve Interest Rate Change on the Returns of Commercial Banks Stocks,” Proceedings of the Western Decision Sciences Annual Meeting, March 2006.
- “Trade Decimalization: A Comprehensive Review,” Proceedings of the Hawaii International Conference on Business, June 2004.
- “A Short-run Analysis of Barron's Expert Positive Recommendations,” Proceedings of the 33rd Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute, November 2002, pp. 809-14.
- “The Fulbright Program: An Experience in Portugal,” Proceedings of the 9th International Business Association, May 2000.