CBA Behavioral Business Research Lab
The College of Business Administration Market Research Lab at Cal Poly Pomona is intended to provide quality market research services to both the university and business communities by providing technical expertise and the state-of-the-art resources. We assist our clients with both basic and applied research that involves human behaviors in all the disciplines of business (accounting, computer information systems, finance, international business, management, marketing, operations management). For the university community, the lab intends to be a catalyst in promoting behavioral research by assisting the faculty and students in conducting their basic research. For the business community, the lab intends to be their research arms especially for small-to-medium-sized local businesses. Further, the lab aims to produce the finest, next-generation market research professionals by providing students with career guidance and the necessary training through hands-on learning.
- Services to the University Community
- Services to the Business Community
- Programs that BBRL Supports
- Supporting Student Development
- Market Research Internship Program (Apply)
- 20 desktop computers
- Internet connectivity
- Qualtrics on-line survey platform
- Media Lab software
- Sona-systems subject pool management system
- Consumer panel with Generation Y
- Databases for secondary research
- Statistical software (SPSS, SAS)
- Market Research Club, the only student club in CA.
- Faculty’s subject matter expertise
- Dedicated staff
- Behavioral Lab Interns
- Jae Min Jung (Professor of Marketing, 2010 – present)
- Allen Lu (Market Research Lab Administrator , 2011 – present)
- Amanda Smiley (Undergraduate, Marketing, Winter 2014 – Present)
- Sarah Angelia (Undergraduate, Marketing, Winter 2014 – Present)
- Ashish Hingle (Undergraduate, Computer Information Systems, Winter 2014), student
- Candace Chen (Undergraduate, International Business, Winter 2014), student
- Leilani Schelstrate (Undergraduate, Marketing, Spring 2014), ThinkNow Research
- Raphael Sien (Undergraduate, Marketing, Spring 2014−Summer 2014), Scientific Telephone Samples (STS)
- Tiffany Tran (Undergraduate, Marketing, Spring 2014−Summer 2014 ), Lieberman Research Worldwide, and 20th Century Fox.
- Somi Kang (Undergraduate, Marketing , Spring 2013–Spring 2014), Pollfish.
- Jenny Yeon (Undergraduate, Management and Human Resources, Spring 2013−Spring 2014), Hypothesis Group.
- Ashley Barriteau (Undergraduate, International Business, Summer 2013, Spring 2014), Student
- Khoan Tang (Undergraduate, International Business, Summer 2013), Chase Bank.
- Hoang Nguyen (Undergraduate, International Business, Summer 2012−Spring 2013), Market Analytics International, Inc.
- Wendy Brown (Undergraduate, Marketing, Summer 2012 –Spring 2013), Courthouse News Services.
- Gabriel Perez (Undergraduate, Marketing, Sumer 2012 – Winter 2013), NCC Media.
- Michel Hui (MBA, marketing concentration, 2011), Logix Federal Credit Union.
- Maha Ghosn (Lab Administrator, MBA, marketing concentration, Spring & Summer, 2011), Instructor and consultant.
- William Chan (Undergraduate, Marketing, Winter 2011), AcademixDirect, Inc.