CBA Behavioral Business Research Lab
This slideshow contains 14 slides that will change every 8 seconds. The first button is to play and pause the slideshow, followed by buttons to go to the previous slide, next slide, or choose individual slides.
CBA BBRL at Building 98 C 6-10
The College of Business Administration Behavioral Business Research Lab (CBA BBRL) at Cal Poly Pomona is intended to provide quality market research services to both the university and business communities by providing technical expertise and the state-of-the-art resources. We assist our clients with both basic and applied research that involves human behaviors in all the disciplines of business (accounting, computer information systems, finance, international business, management, marketing, operations management). For the university community, the lab intends to be a catalyst in promoting behavioral research by assisting the faculty and students in conducting their basic research. For the business community, the lab intends to be their research arms especially for small-to-medium-sized local businesses. Further, the lab aims to produce the finest, next-generation market research professionals by providing students with career guidance and the necessary training through hands-on learning.
- Services to the University Community
- Services to the Business Community
- Programs that BBRL Supports
- Supporting Student Development
- Research Assistant Position (Apply)
- 20 desktop computers
- Internet connectivity
- Qualtrics on-line survey platform
- Media Lab software
- Sona-systems subject pool management system
- Consumer panel with Generation Y
- Databases for secondary research
- Statistical software (SPSS, SAS)
- Market Research Club, the only student club in CA.
- Faculty’s subject matter expertise
- Dedicated staff
- Behavioral Lab Interns
- Jae Min Jung (Professor of Marketing, 2010 – present)
- Allen Lu (Market Research Lab Administrator , 2011 – present)
- Jae Y. Jung (Undergraduate, Computer Information Systems, Spring 2015 – Present)
- Ana Huerta (Undergraduate, International Business with a minor in Marketing, Spring 2015), student
- Armand Yerjanian (Undergraduate, Finance, Spring 2015), AGBU
- Janna Esguerra (Undergraduate, Psychology with a minor in Marketing, Spring 2015), student
- Rebeca Barreiro (Undergraduate, Finance, Spring 2015), Ducommun Incorporated
- Ashley Lam (Undergraduate, Marketing, Spring 2015), student
- Sarah Angelia (Undergraduate, Marketing, Winter 2015 – Spring 2015), student
- Amanda Smiley (Undergraduate, Marketing with a minor in Hospitality, Winter 2015 – Spring 2015), Lieberman Research Worldwide
- Ashish Hingle (Undergraduate, Computer Information Systems, Winter 2014), student
- Candace Chen (Undergraduate, International Business, Winter 2014), student
- Leilani Schelstrate (Undergraduate, Marketing, Spring 2014), Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Raphael Sien (Undergraduate, Marketing, Spring 2014−Summer 2014), Scientific Telephone Samples (STS)
- Tiffany Tran (Undergraduate, Marketing, Spring 2014−Summer 2014 ), Sony Pictures Entertainment.
- Somi Kang (Undergraduate, Marketing with minor in Operations Management, Spring 2013–Spring 2014), Communicus, Inc.
- Jenny Yeon (Undergraduate, Management and Human Resources, Spring 2013−Spring 2014), Hypothesis Group.
- Ashley Barriteau (Undergraduate, International Business, Summer 2013, Spring 2014), Student
- Khoan Tang (Undergraduate, International Business, Summer 2013), Chase Bank.
- Hoang Nguyen (Undergraduate, International Business, Summer 2012−Spring 2013), Market Analytics International, Inc.
- Wendy Brown (Undergraduate, Marketing, Summer 2012 –Spring 2013), Courthouse News Services.
- Gabriel Perez (Undergraduate, Marketing, Sumer 2012 – Winter 2013), NCC Media.
- Michel Hui (MBA, marketing concentration, 2011), Logix Federal Credit Union.
- Maha Ghosn (Lab Administrator, MBA, marketing concentration, Spring & Summer, 2011), Instructor and consultant.
- William Chan (Undergraduate, Marketing, Winter 2011), AcademixDirect, Inc.