Center for Consultative Selling
To create a medium for the development of individuals in the sales discipline through polytechnic education, industry partnership and applied research in sales and sales management.
The Center for Consultative Sales at Cal Poly Pomona is designed for sales professionals by successful sales professionals. It offers students and working professionals a polytechnic education that focuses on hands-on training. The center helps create sales knowledge, advance sales education and develop outstanding sales leaders through exemplary learning programs, partnerships and research. The Center provides that vital link for collegiate sales students and existing sales professionals.
The objectives of the center are these:
- Create opportunities for all students to learn the discipline of sales
- Promote the involvement of under-represented groups in the sales discipline
- Generate targeted industry partnerships in the sales discipline
- Enhance the creation of a polytechnic curriculum in the sales discipline based on industry-relevant practices
- Support outreach and research that promotes the sales discipline
For more information, please contact:
Bob Fabrize, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor - International Business & Marketing Department