CE alumni, would you like your name added to this web page? Just send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class of 1970
Class of 1971
- Douglas Crouse co-founded the consulting firm Crouse, Beers and Associates in Norco, California. He has since sold the firm to Penco Engineering. He is now a principal with Penco.
Class of 1972
- Duane Thompson is a vice president with A.P. O'Horo Company in Youngstown, Ohio
- Chas WIck is the chief financial officer for Schuler Engineering in Corona, California, and is involved in the design of water and wastewater facilities.
Class of 1973
Class of 1974
- Rick Drake is currently working as a Senior Project Engineer for J.S. Dyer & Associates in Irvine, California. He returned to Cal Poly in 1999 as a part-time instructor, teaching steel design and earthquake engineering. He also is a member of the committee that writes the AISC Seismic Provisions.
- Nils Magnussen is the director of business development for Chevron Corporation in Houston, Texas
Class of 1975
- Juergen Milczewsky is a principal structural engineer with J.R. Miller and Associates in Brea, California
- Hannes Richter is a principal geotechnical engineer with Stoney Miller Consultants in Laguna Beach, California
Class of 1976
Class of 1977
- Robert Bell is a senior engineer with the Metropolitan Water District in Los Angeles, California
- Donald Bentley is a water resources management engineer with the Metropolitan Water District in Los Angeles, California
Class of 1978
- Donald Coduto worked as a geotechnical engineer, then returned to Cal Poly Pomona as a faculty member. He is now a professor of geotechnical engineering and chair of the civil engineering department
- Guillermo Garcia is a principal engineer with HDR, Inc. in Lake Forest, California
Class of 1979