CE alumni, would you like your name added to this web page? Just send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class of 1980
Class of 1981
- Patrick Glover is the public works director and city engineer for the City of Chino, California
- Mark Lamoureux is president of MSL Engineering in San Dimas, California
Class of 1982
- Richard Hart is vice president and transportation engineering discipline leader for David Evans and Associated in Ontario, California
- John Lohman is vice president and principal with Klenfelder, Inc. in Diamond Bar, California
Class of 1983
- Steve Huff is a senior vice president with RBF Consulting in Irvine, California, where he manages the transportation and public works departments.
Class of 1984
- Ted Gilmore worked as a geotechnical engineer for various consulting firms, and later for the City of Los Angeles Department of Building ans Safety. He passed away in 2003.
- Bruce Kirby is Managing Senior Principal and the office leader for both the Ontario and San Marcos, CA offices for Stantec
- Steven Nelson is a senior vice president for Snyder Langston in Irvine, California
Class of 1985
- Terry Song is a Principal Engineer with OBEC Consulting Engineers in Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Cathy Wampler is a senior civil engineer with the County of Riverside Transportation Department in Riverside, California
Class of 1986
- Juan M. Diaz is President/CEO of JMDiaz, Inc. (JMD), a full service civil engineering firm providing planning, engineering and management services from its regional office in the City of Industry, California.
- Curtis Paxton is the assistant general manager for the Palmdale Water District in Palmdale, California
- William Reagan is a deputy district director for CalTrans in Los Angeles, California
Class of 1987
- Steve Ellis is regional president for Fuscoe Engineering and oversees all of their land development operations in the Inland Empire and Coachella Valley
Class of 1988
Class of 1989
- Dennis Armstrong is president of Armstrong and Brooks Consulting Engineers in Corona, California. His partner, WIlliam Brooks, also is a Cal Poly CE alumni.
- Jerome Duletzke is a project manager for Parsons Brinkerhoff in New York City, where he provides construction management services
- Eric Olson is a vice president with Carter Burgess in Los Angeles, California, where he works on program management for rail transit projects
- Craig Parker is the deputy manager of engineering at Inland Empire Utilities Agency in Chino, California
- Juan Perez is the deputy director of transportation for the County of Riverside Transportation Department in Riverside, California