Cal Poly Pomona

Advising for BSCE Students

Cal Poly Pomona has a strong commitment to accessible and accurate student advising services. All civil engineering students have an academic advisor who is one of the full-time civil engineering faculty member. Current students can determine who their advisor is by checking the following web page:


Who is my advisor?

Genearl information also is available at the civil engineering department office, which is in Building 17, Room 2651.

Online Resources

Online advising resources include the Civil Engineering Home Page and the College of Engineering Current Student Section.

What to Bring to an Advising Session

Return to Previous Page