CA Promise & CPP Pledge
(Check back in Fall 2017 for updates)
QUARTER PLANNER DEADLINES
||Oct 5, 2016 @ 12pm (noon)|
||Jan 10, 2017 @ 12pm (noon)|
||March 30, 2017 @ 12pm (noon)|
||April 20, 2017 @ 12pm (noon)|
Access the Pledge Website for the full calendar.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Login to your BroncoDirect and access the MyPlanner tool.
- Using the Course Catalog feature, locate the courses you plan to take in the upcoming quarters.
- After you've added all the courses to your planner, move them out of Unassigned Courses and into the terms you plan to take them.
- In the Shared Notes field, add a note indicating where on your DPR the classes should be used. For example, "GE B1" or "EWS Required Core", or "elective".
- Be sure to add 2-3 alternate courses and indicate that they're alternate courses in the Shared Notes field.
- Save Planner.
- Click View as PDF and email this to CEISadvising@cpp.edu. If you cannot view the PDF, you may screenshot your planner and email it, however the PDF is the preferred method.
Find your document submission below by the initial of your first name and the last 3-digits of your Bronco ID number.This database will be updated weekly 3/24/17 - 4/20/17