CA Promise & CPP Pledge
QUARTER PLANNER DEADLINES
||April 11, 2018 @ 12pm (noon)|
|Spring 2019||October 1, 2018 @ 12pm (noon)|
Access the Pledge Website for the full calendar.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Login to your BroncoDirect and access the Plan tool from your Student Center.
- Using the Course Catalog feature, locate the courses you plan to take in the upcoming quarters/semesters.
- In the Shared Notes field, add a note indicating where on your DPR the classes should be used. For example, "GE B1" or "EWS Required Core", or "elective".
- Be sure to add 2-3 alternate courses and indicate that they're alternate courses in the Shared Notes field.
- Save Planner.
- Click View as PDF and Print.
- Submit your printed Plan to the CEIS Advising Center: 94-287 or 94-289. Only with an Advisor's approval (due to special circumstances) students may be granted permission to submit their Plan via email.
Find your document submission below by the initial of your first name and the last 3-digits of your Bronco ID number.
Last updated 4/17/18