Forms & Petitions
They're the same format of the curriculum sheets, but easier to write on! Advising Worksheets
Verify for yourself whether you're on-track for graduation with a Graduation Self-Check.
You may petition for grade forgiveness through repeating a course. When you ask for forgiveness for a course, the grade and the units will not be calculated into your GPA. The forgiven grade will appear on the transcript. However, after the grade forgiveness is completed the new grade will be used in the GPA calculation.
You are only given 16 units of grade forgiveness. It is your responsibility to seek grade forgiveness; it is not done automatically. You will complete the following form: Grade Forgiveness Petition
*Please note: You may only submit the Grade Forgiveness form after you have repeated the course and recieved a grade.
Petition to Exceed Unit Cap
You may submit Petition to Exceed Unit Cap form: https://www.cpp.edu/~academic-programs/Documents/ExceedUnitCap.pdf during Add/ Drop. To view the Add/Drop, please go to: http://www.cpp.edu/~registrar/calendars/ . You will need to retrieve an Advisor's, Department Chair's, and Associate Dean's signature.
- Application for CSU Online Concurrent Enrollment (OCE) Program (PDF)
- Change of Major Form and subplan/option (E-Form/Sign-in with your BroncoName and Password)
- Class Withdrawal, Request for (PDF)
- Commencement Participation
- Course Repetition Form (PDF)
- Course Substitution or Acceptance of Transfer Coursework Request (PDF)
- Curriculum Year Change Request Form (PDF)
- Diploma Name Form (PDF)
- Duplicate Diploma Request Form (PDF)
- General Academic Petition (PDF)
- Leave of Absence Form
- Minor Program Course Approval (PDF)
- Optional Credit/No Credit Grading Request (PDF)
- Petition to Exceed Unit Cap (PDF)
- Petition to Waive Restrictions on Course Repeats (PDF)
- Request for Evaluation of Military Transcript
- Schedule Conflict Override Petition (PDF)
- VA Student Education Plan (PDF)