About the Program
This slideshow contains 7 slides that will change every 8 seconds. The first button is to play and pause the slideshow, followed by buttons to go to the previous slide, next slide, or choose individual slides.
Congratulations to the 2017 Cohort of Doctors of Education!
- A carefully designed program emphasizing research into practice and completed over a three year period.
- A unique doctoral program focused on transforming schools, turning around under performing schools, and enhancing schools that are already succeeding.
- A program developed by Cal Poly Pomona faculty and leaders in close collaboration with key business leaders and outstanding practicing school administration, with representation from the Los Angeles County Office of Education and the Association of California School Administrators.
- A program designed for working professionals delivered by Distinguished faculty who are graduates from some of the nation's finest universities.
- Opportunities to study international education.
- No red tape! We will provide you with the support needed to earn your degree from beginning to end.
- Ongoing mentoring from your admission to the program through graduation. You will be assigned an individual mentor to serve as a resource to you up until the designation of your dissertation chair.
- Carefully designed research learning with real-world instruction applicable in the workplace.
- A cohort based model based on the principles of adult learning.
- Alternating weekend courses located on campus.