International Journal of Teacher Leadership
Volume 4, Number 1, Fall 2013
- From Teachers to Teacher-Leaders: A Case Study (PDF)
Augusto Riveros University of Alberta, Canada
Paul Newton University of Alberta, Canada
José da Costa University of Alberta, Canada
- Teacher Leadership and Collective Efficacy: Connections and Links (PDF)
Mary Lynne Derrington University of Tennessee, USA
Pamela S. Angelle University of Tennessee, USA
Volume 3, Number 1, Winter 2010
- Teacher Learning through National Board Candidacy: A Comparative Case Study (PDF)
Jana Hunzicker, UBradley University, U.S.A.
- Preservice Elementary Education Graduate Students' Perception of Teacher Leadership (PDF)
Lauri Leeper, College of William and Mary , U.S.A. U
Virginia Caine Tonneson, UCollege of William and Mary, U.S.A.
Robert E. Williams, College of William and Mary, U.S.A.
- Teacher as Curriculum Leader: A Consideration of the Appropriateness of that Role
Assignment to Classroom-Based Practitioners (PDF)
Beth Handler, University of Wisconsin-Madison, U.S.A.
- "Visible but not Noisy:" A Continuum of Secondary Mathematics Teacher Leadership (PDF)
Jan A. Yow, University of South Carolina at Columbia, U.S.A.
Volume 2, Number 1, Winter 2009
- Professional Identity and Induction Profiles of Novice Secondary Teachers: Initial Results of a Qualitative Study (PDF)
Abdeljalil Akkari, University of Geneva, Switzerland
M'hammed Mellouki, HEP-BEJUNE, Switzerland
Maurice Tardif, University of Montreal, Canada
- Commitment of Leadership Teams: A District-Wide Initiative Driven by Teacher Leaders (PDF)
Lisa Jo Vernon-Dotson, Dusquesne University, U.S.A
Karen Belcastro, Jill Crivelli, Kristen Lesako, Robert Rodrigues, Sheila Shoats
and Lisa Trainor, Chartiers Valley School District, U.S.A
- The Empowering Principal: Leadership Behaviors Needed by Effective Principals as Identified by Emerging Leaders and Principals (PDF)
C. Robert Maxfield and Shannon Flumerfelt, Oakland University, U.S.A
- Distributed Leadership and Comprehensive School Reform: Using the Distributed Perspective to Investigate the Distribution of Teacher Leadership (PDF)
Camille Rutherford, Brock University, Canada
- The Usage of the Southern Regional Education Board (SREB)'s Critical Success Factors in Developing Teacher Leaders to Assume Instructional Leadership Responsibilities (PDF)
Lisa Hobson Horton, Prairie View A&M University, U.S.A
Reginald Green, University of Memphis, U.S.A
Bernardine Duncan, Prairie View A&M University, U.S.A
Volume 1, Number 1, Winter 2008
- Learning Effective Instructional Strategies in a Workshop Context: Lessons about Conceptual Change from Chinese English Teachers (PDF)
Jian Wang, Emily Lin, and Elizabeth Spalding University of Nevada, Las Vegas, U.S.A.
- A Grounded Theory Analysis of Beginning Teachers' Experiences: Illuminating Leadership Capacities (PDF)
Lorenzo Cherubini Brock Unniversity, Canada