- Training in hydroponics, drip/micro irrigation, environmental control, soil biology, green house management, and a variety of other topics
- Introduction to resources for farm loan programs and business plan development and implementation
- The opportunity to meet with successful industry leaders and add new skills to your resume.
- One year follow up for employment and business opportunities
- ServSafe Food Handlers Managers Certificate
- Certificate of Completion from Archipley’s Family Farm, Inc. (AFFI) and Certificate of Completion from the College of the Extended University at Cal Poly Pomona.
Students will gain an understanding of the types of employment available in sustainable agriculture in the following categories:
- Organic production methods and hydroponics
- Greenhouse Production
- Irrigation Maintenance, Installation, and Sales
- Farm Ownership and Management