Bronco Academy STEAM Camps
The Bronco Academy STEAM Camps offer an exciting one-week residential summer program where students engage in hands-on learning in science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics (STEAM).
Each course incorporates the Cal Poly Pomona Learn by Doing philosophy and contains grade appropriate content specially designed for middle school and high school students.
Designed to immerse, engage and inspire young minds, the Bronco Academy STEAM Camps provide middle school and high students a unique learning experience at one of the top rated public university’s in the West.
The program offers:
- An opportunity for girls and boys, ages 11-18, to learn more about what engineers, scientists and computer science professionals do.
- Workshops taught by instructors with extensive backgrounds in engineering, technology, science and education.
- Hands-on experience with high-tech equipment and processes.
- Curriculum correlated with state and national standards.
- Extended learning opportunities (field trips) in which students are immersed in hands-on activities in math, physics, engineering and more!
Students participating in the program leave with a sense of accomplishment, new friends and fond memories of a wonderful week spent at vibrant and engaging university where learning is celebrated!
Throughout the week, Bronco Academy students gain new academic knowledge, participate in social and recreational activities, and experience college life first-hand!
Be sure to check out the Student Life section for information on recreational and social activities, housing, dining and other program details.
PLEASE NOTE: A minimum of 25 paid enrollments (in each age group) must be received in order to run our summer camps.
Please Sign Up for our eNewsletter to get updates on future summer camp programs and other opportunities for youth.