In the Study Tool are several tools that can help you to be a successful student.
Graduate Study Plans
Use the study planner to make your study plan and to prepare for your advisor meeting.
Before you meet with your advisor make a study plan on the Study Planner Application.
Note: the application is currently optimized for students who started in Fall 2012. If you started earlier, check only the conditional courses that you had NOT passed with a B or better yet. Also the restrictions in regards of EC 408 and EC 410 do not apply to students who started earlier than Fall 2012 and those students are neither required to take EC 408 nor EC 410.
Download the graduate Information Packet:
- Receive admission letter.
- Think about degree options and electives.
- Make appointment with your graduate advisor to complete the graduate contract.
Before you meet with your adviser, download and complete the Graduate Advising Form (XLS)
- Enroll in conditional courses (conditional students only).
- Complete conditional courses and enroll in related core graduate courses. (conditional students only).
- Select capstone experience.
- Sign up for the graduation writing test.
- Complete core graduate coursework.
- Complete Capstone Experience.