Assistant Professor | 20th/21st C. American Literature
Curriculum Vita: Updated Dec 2014
Ph.D. in Literature, Purdue University, 2012
M.A. in Literature, Northeastern University, 2005
B.A. in English, Bucknell University, 2003
Area of Specialization
American Literature since the Civil War, Post-1945 American Literature, Post-9/11 Literature, African American Literature.
Temporality, biopolitics, terrorism, trauma, exceptionalism, and alterity.
- ENG 205: African American Literature
- ENG 212: American Literature since 1865
- ENG 312: Intro to Literary Studies
- ENG 451: Modern and Postmodern Culture
- ENG 456: 20th C. American Literature
- ENG 500: Intro to Literary Research
- ENG 561C/562C: 20th C. American Literature