College of Letters, Arts and Social Sciences

Leasing Music Facilities

License of Facilities – Using the Music Building

The License of Facilities Coordinator is the first point of contact for any individual or organization wishing to lease Cal Poly Pomona campus facilities. The coordinator will assist you in finding the best location on campus to meet the needs and requirements for your event. Use of the facilities will require a license agreement and liability insurance that meet university requirements. A cost estimate will be prepared based on the information you provide about your event.

For more information, please visit the License of Facilities website at


For Cal Poly Pomona departments and clubs:

Music Venue Operator
Will Wright-Hooks
Phone: (909) 869-3550

For off-campus individuals and groups: 

License of Facilities 
Phone: (909) 869-4446