Chef Rudolph is a full-time faculty member at The Collins College of Hospitality Management at the California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. He lectures and instructs students in the culinary arts and food and beverage operations at the Restaurant at Kellogg Ranch, the student operated and managed fine dining and banquet facility.
He advocates helping students learn how to make ethical, logical, and productive choices and assume responsibility for their own lives.
He holds active memberships in the Gamma Nu chapter of Epsilon Pi Tau, the international honorary for professions in technology, the national chapter of the American Culinary Federation, and the International Council on Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Education.
Chef Rudolph sits on the Advisory Boards of:
- The Paso Robles Public Schools/Santa Lucia ROP Culinary Arts Program
- The Diablo Valley College Hospitality and Culinary Arts Program
- The Chaffey College Hospitality and Culinary Arts Program
- San Antonio Regional Occupational Program
- Pomona Unified School District
He participates in and coordinates hospitality and culinary educational events and competitions for the National Restaurant Association, California Restaurant Association and The Los Angeles County Fair.
His formal education includes:
- Master of Arts in Career and Technical (vocational) Education at the California State University, San Bernardino
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Literature form Point Loma Nazarene University in San Diego, California
- Associate of Occupational Studies degree in Culinary Arts from The Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York
Before joining The Collins College he was a Culinary Arts Coordinator/Chef Instructor for Paso Robles Public Schools/Santa Lucia ROP in San Luis Obispo County, California; Academic Chair/Chef Instructor for the California School of Culinary Arts/Le Cordon Bleu North America in Pasadena, California; Executive Chef for ARAMARK Corporation in San Ramon, California; Executive Chef for LSG Sky Chefs in Los Angeles, California; and President/Executive Chef for Coast Cuisine Corporation in San Diego, California.
Chef Rudolph lives and participates in the City of Pomona's Arts Colony where he volunteers his time to the City of Pomona and to the students of the Pomona Unified School District.