Dianne M. Jaskulske, CHA
Vice President, Management Contract Services & Owner Relations, The Americas
Ms. Dianne M. Jaskulske has worked for Hilton Worldwide for 24 years. Ms. Jaskulske currently serves as Vice President, Management Contract Services & Owner Relations for the Americas, for Hilton Worldwide. In this role, Dianne is responsible for the renewal and retention of over 250 hotel management contracts in the Americas and assisting developers in new contract execution. She is also responsible for all franchise re-licensing and change of ownership in the Americas, strengthening owner relationships and assisting in resolving owner-related issues. Prior to this role, Dianne held several positions, including General Manager and Conversion General Manager for various properties in Georgia, Michigan, Florida, Minnesota and Washington DC. During her tenure in these positions, she was recognized as General Manager of the Year.
Dianne has served on various Boards and Committees throughout her career including:
- Georgia State University School of Hospitality – Advisory Board Member, 4 years
- Orchestra Atlanta – Board Member, 4 years
- Detroit Convention and Visitors Bureau – Owner Advisory Board, 3 years
- Cornerstone Young Women’s Learning Center – Board of Directors, 2009 - Present
- Michigan Lodging Association – President, Education and Marketing Committee, 3 years
- Detroit Metro Airport Hotel Association – President, 2 years
- Troy, Michigan Chamber of Commerce – Board of Directors, 3 years
- Centennial Hotel Company LLC – Board of Directors
Ms. Jaskulske is a Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA), having received this certification from the Education Institute of the American Hotel and Motel Association. Dianne attended Purdue University and Prairie State College with a focus on Business and Computer Science.