Southern California Visitor Industry Outlook Conference
Schedule of Events: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
8:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
Registration/Networking and Continental Breakfast
8:45 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Welcome and Conference Overview
- Bruce Baltin, Managing Director, CBRE Hotels
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
CVB Insights and Perspectives
Moderator: Brandon Feighner, Director, CBRE Hotels
- Charles Harris, Sr. Vice President, Marketing, Visit Anaheim
- Patti Mac Jannett, Sr. Vice President, Business Affairs, Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board
- Kerri Kapich, San Diego Tourism Authority
10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Valerie Woods, Director of Business Development, Hotels - STR
10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
10:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Local Perspectives & Outlook on Major Markets
Moderator: Lauren Schlau, President, Lauren Schlau Consulting
- Dan Mishell, California Travel & Tourism Commission
- Skip Hull, CIC Research
- Kimberly Ritter-Martinez, LAEDC
12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Keynote Speaker: Gary Sherwin, Visit Newport Beach
1:45 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
CBRE Hotel's 2017 Lodging Forecast
Moderator: Bruce Baltin, Managing Director, CBRE Hotels
- Brandon Feighner, Vice President, PKF Consulting
- Jacqueline Chen, Senior Consultant
- Amanda Hanson, Consultant