Guests with Disabilities
- Parking for guests with disabilities is located in Lot "M" and Camphor Lane. (Printable Parking Map)
- Please display your Disabled Parking Placard.
- Seating is available on a 'first come, first serve' basis.
- Commencement personnel and signage will direct guests to designated parking and seating.
- Seating is limited to guest with a disability, plus one only.
Guests who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Guests requesting interpreting services must contact Gina Dravis at the Disability Resource Center, (909) 869-5359 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interpreting requests should be made as early as possible, but no later than May 31, 2017.
To access live captioning, please visit http://video.cpp.edu/streaming/commencement.php. You may use your mobile device to access a live commencement stream with captions.
- If you are attending today’s events in-person, obtain live-captioning instructions by visiting the Information Booth.
Only service animals will be permitted. No exceptions will be made. Please leave pets at home for their safety and comfort as the commencement environment will have large crowds, heat, noise and confusion. Please note California State Law prohibits leaving an animal inside a confined vehicle.