Important Dates & Fees
|Summer 2018||8||June 7, 2018||June 11 - August 3, 2018||$2,950|
|Fall A 2018||8||August 14, 2018||August 20 - October 12, 2018||$2,950|
|Fall B 2018||8||October 15, 2018||October 18 - December 14, 2018||$2,950|
|Spring A 2019||8||January 9, 2019||January 14 - March 8, 2019||$2,950|
|Spring B 2019||8||March 13, 2019||March 18 - May 17, 2019||$2,950|
|Summer 2019||8||June 5, 2019||June 10 - August 2, 2019||$2,950|
*Additional fees include:
- Book Fee: $130 per term
- Health Insurance: $250 (average) per term (see below for more information)
*Please note: Beginning in Fall 2018, our IEP programs will be 8 weeks long instead of 10 weeks. This is to align with Cal Poly Pomona's conversion to the semester system. Applicants to our IEP program are expected to apply for the semester session they wish to start, i.e. Fall A or Fall B.
Students are required to purchase the pre-approved health insurance plan through Cal Poly Pomona for each term that they attend CPELI and ASP. No other insurance will be accepted. Students with dependents must also purchase the plan for their family members listed on their I-20. Failure to enroll in the pre-approved insurance plan will result in the cancelling of their I-20.
Cost: $250 (average) per term
Students receiving scholarships from their government are exempt from this requirement.
Students must request a refund from the Director or Associate Director. The refund policy is as follows:
- Full tuition refund given only before the first day of class.
- 50% refund given if withdrawal occurs in the first 5 days.
- Not eligible for refund after the first week (5 days).
- Refund paid only to the person who paid the tuition.
- Exception: Any student who must leave due to a documented emergency may receive a prorated refund.
- Application/deferral fees are nonrefundable.