MembershipDownload CPSA Membership Application
As Stated in CPSA bylaws:
- I. CATEGORIES OF MEMBERSHIP
- Fill out a membership application
- Pay membership dues
- Yearly Fee: $55 per school year regardless of which quarter you join, T-Shirt Included
- Quarterly Fee: $25 per quarter, T-Shirt Not Included ($15 for a T-Shirt)
- Submit a Resume
- B. Membership Privileges
- Each member will have 1 vote during CPSA elections
- Members are eligible to attend all CPSA events and CPSA co-hosted events
- Members will have all professional contacts made available to them upon request
- Senior and Distinguished Members will recieve a hard-copy certificate at the end of the academic year will be able to purchase a CPSA stole for Commencement Ceremony at a reduced cost.
A. Senior Member
- Be a Member
- Accumulate a total of 100 or greater points from events, which include:
- 2 Points - CPSA Meeting
- 5 Points - CPSA Social and Volunteer Events
- 10 Points - CPSA Professional Events
- 4 Points - Beta Alpha Psi - Specific Events
B. Distinguished Member
- Accumulate a total of 150 or greater points* from events. OR
- Be a Senior Member with proof of a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
*For members graduating prior to spring quarter, the point thresholds will be adjusted accordingly in increments of one third for each quarter the student remains as such prior to graduating.