Skip To Content

Housing Accommodations

Students MUST complete their registration with the DRC in order to be approved for academic accommodations by the University, including modifications to campus housing.  If a student anticipates or believes that they will need housing accommodations based on a disability, he or she must contact the DRC in a timely manner to determine eligibility. The DRC cannot guarantee that a decision will be made in time prior to housing assignments made by University Housing Services; therefore, it is recommended that they register with the DRC as early as possible.