Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
General IME Department Information
- IME Department Program Mission and Program Educational Objectives
- IE and MFE Assessment Documents (flow chart, student outcomes, maps, instruments, rubrics, selected results)
- IME Tentative Course Offerings by Quarter
- IME Department Calendar (Powered by Google)
- Faculty and Staff
IME Program Information
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering Curriculum; Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Engineering Curriculum, Master of Science in Engineering Management Curriculum; Master of Science in Systems Engineering Curriculum; Course Descriptions, and Prerequisite requirements (2017-2018 University Catalog)
- Up to 2013-14 Curriculum Sheets
- 2014-15 Curriculum Sheets
- M.S. Engineering Management
- Six Sigma Certificate Programs in the College of the Extended University
- What do Industrial Engineers do?
- What do Manufacturing Engineers do?
- IME Labs
- Engineering Enrollment and Degree Data
The Manufacturing Engineering BS Program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
The Industrial Engineering BS Program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
Manufacturing Engineering Enrollment and Degree Data.
Industrial Engineering Enrollment and Degree Data.